Langsung ke konten utama

hosomi interview on purple magazine [08 may 2008]

Manager of the band and tour, the band turned to look, I continue calling out to say sorry and said that  hosomi Takeshi. - Front Man of ELLEGARDEN are traveling to the office and will arrive in the next 5 minutes .. In another fifteen minutes. Later, I was not interested in being late, or that rock star that I'm going to interview this person, he is also coming along with an apology and explain the reasons for being late.

If you expect to hear about the horrors of a group of fans who followed (groupies), nervous system stimulant. Or ideas that I use to create roughly the same ... think again, and Hosomi in the Old Society. Documentaries about animals catch crab and are anxiously waiting to see the end ... Hope this is not the only time to do so in its opposite end with the image of his J-Punk.
Purple SKY Magazine last time talk show in the host society in the Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, in 2006, I began to ask him: What happens after that.

"Our latest album Eleven Fire Crackers, which is the fifth album released. It is the American Nettwerk debut album in July 2007 after a show in Hollywood, we are two weeks, it's great. We have so much fun. I did not expect to have to see it. Hotel location is very sudden. I was two weeks before playing for real. So I have almost no one knows about this show. But with the Internet. I have two, two young men were waiting there since six o'clock because I think there is a lot of people. He said he listened to music since I was 99 I always look forward to 8 years, so this was like a dream come true. Of young people has become a place where I would almost go so crowded. "

What are my plans for coming to play in America again?
"I think what we want most is to find a good band to play together in the United States but throughout the tour. That we intended. "

Which band will eye you have?
"Rock Band do not have to be a Punch me rock it. Just a fun band that is enough. What is the norm, but not too crazy, too. And do not care much about money, but just like children. That was me. "
Although not far from a teenager to do it. Ho also said the United States, "children" to talk about this often. With his children, the age difference, many say. I asked him which was very successful in Japan, but why he would come back to start again in thisThe fallout from one drive to another one. The small number of people live. Abroad, I do not know, they'll do it just to get my attention as well.

"The road is very important in my band. We show that, gradually larger and larger.When we played in a few music festivals that we have the biggest show on the stage and audience. Forty or fifty thousand people in front of us. I'm glad it's not for me. I like to be displayed in the small. The capacity of approximately Four to five hundred people. It's a lot more challenging. It's nonsense, but I really enjoyed this challenge. I did not like it. It shows that, to succeed. But that 's what it's boring   , sometimes it's better to fail than The audience is the underdog in America, where no one knows me. "

Thinking about the fact this is shown clearly in many of the songs of ELLEGARDEN the latest album with the song 'Ash' is part of the claim that  'Do not pretend to do anymore.'   is in part the middle of the chorus, while '. Alternative Plans' to the idea of moving forward. We feel a deep disgust myself. It seems like a character in the song does not do well at all.

'Hijacking the idea itself , we never know the answer to his own.
hypocritically pretending all the time our minds to desire what it does, it does not matter '.

I ended up talking about the dream. 'Today we have another choice in the words around it. 'I hate myself, I want to die' these feelings conflict with the melody, a Pop-Punk, the highlight of the album. The smolder released along with the music, it makes sense that it is.  'Write from the darkness'.   When I asked the host society in the belief that his identity. I finally understand that the darkness is where "I think I've passed it. But two years ago, I feel like it's in the dark. I acted like a person wishing to commit suicide because I was a little ....( long silence) What I get back is not always as you want it.  's goal is to dream. to pursue their dreams. If the dream of a dream come true. It was not a dream anymore.   become a reality. I have a dream that the band wanted to do. But it is not working ... It's a fact. In the first three or four years, currently I have a lot of fun really  , to not have to tie it. Following a train stuck in the '.   It was really good. But after the band's popularity increased. I began to see the image as a good, gentle, generous, bright, but strong. But none of them really have it.   I'm trying hard to be as close a picture as possible. But it was really painful. No matter when I'm on stage I always seem that they (people) want me to be.Then people would be happy to see them happy makes me happy too. But off stage, I realized that no one is around me. truly. I know I will always return to the hotel room, I ate dinner alone ... it's hard to describe it. "

Ho said the chain has to feel like in a vicious circle of  "a traditional song in a live touring show in its original form. Then back into the studio to write songs again .... it was a really boring. "

Most recently, he is more than he can handle yourself out of the spectrum of there and look for new ways. Of looking at things.

"It is nonsense to him again. I think that every child in a middle class family. About four to five years of it. Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone loves superheroes such as Spider Man. No one likes to think evil right now. But children must grow up and forget who want to be your own hero. Some of them lost more than ten. Some of the twentyBut I do not like that I would not do this, I will not stop until he's dead. I feel that I have discovered this accidentally. I was able to do it again next time. Like a movie star. It was quite cool, and I would very much excited. "

I suspect that this may mean writing songs out of it than ever before during this period.
"I do not know if this is me happier than ever before. But it's more exciting. Being pressured to talk about suicide, it is only a groan. Now, I have passed it. I'm looking forward to the next stage. "
That a new stage that is how it sounds? Fans will look forward to what?

"It is filled with a sense of release comes out. Pop music does not like comic books. It was like ... me? Not a drawing. But the pictures came out. I can not wait for that kind of music that I'm doing, it would be next. "
This music that you write out the changes to the songs you've listened to it for me?
"Over this way I have not changed.   because I'm trying to look for something new that I was very young then, I often listen to the music as popular music, then I thought, 'I want to do this'. But now I listen to new music. I do. I want to move to the next step of the music, it is now (laughs) I like this rave? I do not know how to do it, but that is my aim. "

Ho said so in this story that he wanted to 'forget' the skills they have developed.  the structure of the song writing. He worries that this change may cause some fans down like this?

"Artists create music is not for sale. I do not want to do. "

confirmed that it settled the matter before we talk, he has written a new song  , "It could result in a smaller number of fans we have here. But I do not know. We deeply understand that only through deeper than that. I do not care how many fans think, "Ho added that the United States. "Of course, the best part is that the more profound the more famous. I wake up and then back to his worst. So what was the second best. but a little deeper down . "

Two weeks after that. I went to see a show of the band on the last day of the tour across the country their Zepp Tokyo, I imagine that the host society in which fans can not get frustrated. The weather is rather poor (there is heavy rain, sporadic Then again, it's clear the air for no reason) area outside the hall was filled with fans waiting to ELLEGARDEN someone desperate to sell tickets.
Inside a large crowd. I'm sitting on the balcony with the members of the Asian Kung-Fu Generation seats along with the friends that I know so many people.

The opening of the B-DASH Baniabaniag not really. Antonio and colorful sunglasses. It was strange. And their rock ..............
The ELLEGARDEN appeared on stage with a skull on the rise after their four starts with a 'Space Sonic', 'Monster' and 'Gunpowder Valentine' in the music group that brings together server, intense source. The temperature in the front hall-fold increase.
ELLEGARDEN play it flawlessly. The hotel chain has almost become a God who has power over these people to do just that. That's incredible. This is the same as men's manners. The documentary tracks the lives of animals that I have talked with two weeks ago. ELLEGARDEN One reason may be because there's so many moments in the show, one of them. The nearly twenty songs that end with 'Make A Wish' and returned to encore again with 'Koukasen' and 'Starfish' host society has told the audience that the past often had to encore twice. always But this is only a single round her encore.The audience was happy to see how to change this. I feel bad. It will melt away when you play the game ELLEGARDEN 'Kinsei' Ssa any version of it.

In my dictionary the word 'Kinsei', it was both. 'Clear victory' or 'victory parade and a row of winning the grand sumo champion,' It's the perfect definition for live performances at night, really.
Two weeks ago. I ask that the host society in the future of the band. Next year, the ten-year anniversary of ELLEGARDEN I know that a 'Best Of' or something like this to come out or not.
"No, really, for me it is like to trade only. What I've done it five years ago, it was what I was doing five years ago. It's not a possibility.   I do not care about every decade , or what they are. It is just a number. This is not what to nine years. Or where it was eleven years old. So I think we would have nothing to celebrate right now. "

The future will ELLEGARDEN What happens?
"I felt like I was just getting started. The next album is to do our second album. So I was quite excited. I sincerely hope that this new album will be released before the summer is to spring. I've long wanted to tour it. More than six months. Sure, I like to go to America, Korea, Japan and then to other countries with it if I'm tired, I stopped a long laundry room, but who knows, two weeks ago, I could change it like that. So I stay on the line this year it's different. May be faster. I will make the best There is nothing better than music and it made the song of the year at least. It's really fun. "

~細美 武士 08052008
anything elle?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

君たちはどう生きるか  (How Do You Live?)

Sinopsis Pada tahun 1943 selama Perang Pasifik, ibu Mahito Maki yang berusia 12 tahun, Hisako, terbunuh dalam sebuah serangan udara di Tokyo. Ayah Mahito, yang memiliki pabrik amunisi udara, menikah lagi dengan adik perempuan mendiang istrinya, Natsuko, dan mereka mengungsi ke tanah miliknya di pedesaan di mana mereka tinggal bersama beberapa pembantu tua. Mahito berjuang di kota baru, karena dia tidak cocok di sekolah dan mengalami hubungan yang tegang dengan Natsuko, yang sekarang hamil. Mahito juga bertemu dengan bangau abu-abu misterius di perkebunan yang sering mengganggunya. Setelah pulang ke rumah pada suatu hari dari perkelahian dengan anak-anak sekolah lainnya, Mahito sengaja melukai dirinya sendiri dengan memukul kepalanya sendiri dengan batu untuk membuat dirinya tampak sebagai korban. Saat memulihkan diri dari lukanya di perkebunan, Mahito menemukan salinan novel How Do You Live? dengan tulisan tangan ibunya di dalamnya, yang dimaksudkan sebagai hadiah untuknya saat dia dew

3 2 1 Go!

Lyricist:Takeshi Hosomi Composer:Takeshi Hosomi You said I can see the lights beneath Like a town under the clouds Just a bit of fear is fine Today Waiting for the shooting stars Crane my neck to look up at them When you laugh I feel your pain When the night is getting dark I can't stop looking into When the sky is getting cold I can't stop falling into When the time is getting old today Let's just say yeah Let me see the morning light Ditch a fake TV smile And you said to no one there Like 3, 2, 1 Go When we see the rising sun Then I feel your body getting warm You said Thought the world was completely dark I can still see my own track It's the beauty of its heart Today Not so perfect weather wise Hope it shows before the dawn When you smile I see your pain When the night is getting dark I can't stop looking into When the sky is getting cold I can't stop falling into When the

Takeshi Hosomi (ELLEGARDEN) Interview in US (2006)

"Thank you so much guy, america has been so great, and we are having a fantastic time here, really, thank you so much!" Takeshi said, waving--and it wasn't the usual rehearsed, typical lead singer chater. It was honest, from the heart, and off the cuff. Takeshi comes off as the nicest guy in j-rock, onstage and off. The whole band came out afterward and spent the whole night chatting with fans, with a 6am flight to new york looming, Nice! Less than an hour after bringing the house down for the first time in north america at SXSW 2006, and with a new CD just out and a nine-city tour on the horizon, Ellegarden's Takeshi Hosomi found a not-too-noisy corner of Austin's Japanese-occupied Brush Square Park and talked about marriage, money, and why TV sucks with purple SKY's Go Wells: Go Wells: So this is your first gig in america; how are you enjoying it? Takeshi Hosomi: You know, we are now making kinda big sales back in japan, and we're well known. All